I love cooking alfresco in Summer and especially on the barbecue to get that delicious chargrilled flavour. Here are my tips for a fuss-free barbecue, from my little London balcony:
– Hoover the barbecue to get rid of any cobwebs
– Use a barbecue chimney to get the coals going – my matches are from The Fine Matchbox Company
– Use rubber gloves (to avoid black hands)
– Wash the grill after you use it. It’s easier to clean when it’s still a little hot and makes barbecuing next Summer much easier
– Fire safety gloves – essential!
– Gather your utensils on a tray before you start – I’m using an enamel tray
– Use a cheap fan to generate some air
If you enjoyed my barbecue tips, have a look at my picnic tips.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Photo credit: Lara Messer