Posted by Rachel on Monday, April 1, 2013
* An alternate ending to The Three Little Pigs (via Neatorama).
* If I couldn’t have my real tiles in my little Paris kitchen, I guess I could settle for this wallpaper.
* Brush up on your knife skills here.
* Love a bit of DIY. Paint your own pizza
* Good culinary illustration inspiration … from the 1800s!
News Planet wallpaper is pretty cool!
Is there an interview or did you write about the concept and idea to start “Little Paris Kitchen Rest.”? It seems a risky idea N’est ce-Pas?
I don’t know where you find the time to find these treasures?! Thank you for Red Hong. Just amazing :O
Liberty flower print alert*
Etam has mix n’ match 40′s style bathing suits in the flower prints. Very sweet too
I already ordered the pizza! Let’s have some fun!
Love the “Tell me tiles” wallpaper. I would buy it, but my kitchen walls already look like that naturally! Like yourself I love old tiles, especially Victorian ones
ooooooh will definitely check out. Thanks!
E-mail (will not be published) (required)