Posted by Rachel on Monday, August 19, 2013
* Love this infographic pairing London cool up against Parisian chic. Check it out here.
* Ever dreamed of transporting yourself into Amélie‘s colourful Montmartre life? Here’s how.
* Interesting (and often treacherous) territory to cross in this 1830s ‘map’ to a woman’s heart (via @BuzzFeed).
* You can catch some snaps of me here, on David Loftus’ new website.
* Hoosier Mama sounds like a fab place to call in and grab a slice of pie if you’re in Chicago (found via this pretty blog).
Adorable pics at David Loftus!
Would love to know what that toasted paper(?) explosion thing is you’re holding..? Suppose we have to wait till October ;((
Hi Carol! They’re little parcels with baked apples stuffed with sausage and chestnuts. It was for a Christmas shoot.
Hi! I only just found your show, which is a shame because I missed the first episodes. I looked thru your blog and found that you wrote Canadians could purchase it on iTunes. Do you think there will be this option for Europe too? I would love to have it, have the book of course! All the best!
Hi Susanne, I haven’t heard yet if the show will be released on iTunes in Europe – but will keep you posted via my blog as soon as I do. Thanks, Rachel
E-mail (will not be published) (required)