Posted by Rachel
December 19th, 2012
If you’re like me, and December is running away from you, last-minute Christmas shopping might be on the cards. Here are some last-minute gift ideas.
* What about giving a personal tour of Paris or other major cities around the world?
* I love the Oxfam Unwrapped gift ideas, especially this ‘food boost’ initiative (also a good option for e-card presents, when it’s too late to send something via snail mail).
* How about not just one present but several? I love this cool idea from Not Another Bill, where little gifts keep arriving well into the New Year.
* Top up a bookworm’s Kindle account with books and magazine for the year ahead.
* Buy someone a Premium Spotify account. They can then listen to my playlists without the annoying ad breaks!
Image via Sprouted Kitchen
* If you have a few hours spare leading up to Christmas (chances are somewhat slim, I know), try your hand at making something crafty. Anything homemade with chocolate is always a solid option. Good ideas here on Pinterest.
Image via yogamag.info
* A subscription to something interesting is always a good option. What about yoga classes or a magazine subscription to something like Monocle or Lucky Peach?
* And if you’re looking for something a bit flashy, what about booking a surprise night at a boutique hotel?