* Today marks the start of Fairtrade Fortnight. Fairtrade is something I feel really passionate about and I try and make swaps wherever possible, like bananas, chocolate (it tastes so much better!), sugar and spices. What Fairtrade products do you love – and what other changes could you make?
* If you fancy getting into the Fairtrade spirit, why not make my Grown-up Chocolate Puddings recipe over on the Divine website? Delicious!
* Absolutely love Penguin’s (my publisher) 80th birthday ‘Little Black Classics’ campaign – if you haven’t seen it yet, check out the website.
* I’ve cooked in some tiny kitchens in my time, but not quite this small!
* Take a tour of my personal cook book collection over on The Happy Foodie.