* The Of Soil and Water Project is responsible for the opening of a freshwater bathing pond in London’s King’s Cross next month. A pioneering approach to design and architecture in the city, placing nature centre stage. One for the city’s swimmers to try out.
* Looks like I’ve found my next Netflix obsession. Chef’s Table is a documentary series following some of the world’s top chefs, you can watch the trailer here:
* If you’ve always wished eggs were square, then look no further than this little gadget by Eddingtons.
* The Påhoj is a bike seat which also transforms into a stroller / pram, created by Swedish designer Lycke von Schantz who’s always cycled above all other forms of transport and doesn’t think having kids should stop you from doing so. What a fab idea!
* I wish my journeys on the tube were like this! Watch the video of how one guy made everyone’s day on New York’s subway: