* 13 mouthwateringly sweet ways to cook with lavender (found via Buzzfeed). Great if you’re looking for inspiration for your #MakeMayPurple bakes (see below). The mini lavender cupcakes look simply divine.
* The Stroke Association is making May purple and encouraging people everywhere to get crafty in the kitchen, with some purple-inspired baking. They do great work for stroke survivors and their families, so why not join them this May and get stuck in with my very purple no-bake berry swirl cheesecake? Would make a great addition to a bake sale or charity coffee morning don’t you think!
* If I lived by a beach and worked in an office, I would definitely want a business suit wetsuit. Hands down, it would go straight to the top of my Christmas list! I wonder how comfortable they are…
* Could cheese really be the secret to a longer life? Well if it is that’s great news for my cheese habit – it’s finally come in handy!
* If you missed me on the Sunday Brunch show last week, I have good news for you – you can still catch it on Channel 4 on demand! It will be available for another 21 days, and if you don’t want to sit through the whole thing you’ll need to fast forward and hour and 10 minutes in. (Quick spoiler for you – If this tickles your fancy I’ll be uploading the full recipe to my website tomorrow!)