I’m looking for a social media and content intern for my new project, Khoollect.
A few things about the internship:
• You’ll be working on social media and website content – if you want to be a cook or a TV chef this is not for you (however, you should love to cook and eat).
• 3 days a week: Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
• based in London (Sorry no remote applicants!)
• Starts on 14 December and goes until the end of June (there will be a two week break from 21 December – 3 January).
• It’s paid.
I’m looking for:
• Passionate about food, fashion, design and lifestyle.
• Strong copy writing skills (English at native level).
• Excellent Knowledge of WordPress, SEO, Youtube and other online media platforms
• Great communication and organisational skills
• Ability to meet strict deadlines and work independently
• Proactive approach
• Able to multi task
• Attention to detail
• Good understanding of all the latest web trends and technologies
• Ability to use Microsoft Office, Hootsuit and Tweetdeck
Very important: fun to work with, have a joie de vivre and good energy!
• Knowledge of photoshop, illustrator and video editing programmes.
If you tick ALL the above requirements,
Please send me an email with a covering letter, cv including links to your social media/examples of your work.
Due to the overwhelming response I had last time, I will only be responding to successful candidates.
Deadline: Monday 16th November – so be quick! Interviews will be taking place the same week.