* Love the look of this magazine ‘Printing Friends’, which unsurprisingly is about all things to do with printing. The front cover is a culinary embodiment of this, with a cute retro cake in the shape of a perfect letter P – love it! Read more over on It’s Nice That.
* Victor Moscoso designed psychedelic rock posters for the likes of Jimi Hendrix et al in the 60s and 70s, when it was de rigeur along America’s West Coast and beyond. It’s quite clear to see the influence his work had on the typography of the era! (Found via We Heart).
* Journey underground to see the array of different fonts on show across Berlin’s U-Bahn, the Octopuss couldn’t be more 70s!
* Compelling case for the staying power of stencil typography – one of the things I loved about Paris.
* Delicious looking typographic chocolate bars created by students at Berlin’s University of Applied Sciences, especially for the city’s Museum of Letters.