To celebrate the launch of my new TV show, My Swedish Kitchen on Food Network, I’m going to be hosting a cooking workshop at the Khoollect Studio, London! The workshop will be on Wednesday 21st August (the day before the show launches…eek!) and I’m giving you and a friend the chance to join me in cooking a couple of recipes from the new book. You and your friend will also receive a fantastic gift bag each, containing some of my favourite Swedish (or related) products!
All you have to do is:
– Follow one of my social media profiles: facebook, twitter or Instagram.
– Tell me what your favourite Swedish song is below! (please make sure to leave a valid email so I can contact you).
The goodie bag will contain the following (or similar):
- A signed copy of my cookbook!
It’s hard to believe that my latest cookbook has been out for almost a year. We’ll be cooking a few recipes from my book at the workshop and there’s so many more to create your own Swedish Kitchen at home.
2. Paper Flowers from the Pom Pom Factory.
Could you guess these beautiful flowers are made of paper? The intricacy of each bouquet is outstanding! It’s the perfect addition to any summer table… and will stay with you through the colder months too!
3. Hodmeddods Yellow Peas
Whole yellow peas (before they are split) are very common in Sweden but in the UK they are a rarity. One of my favourite recipes in The Little Swedish Kitchen uses them. Hodmedods work with some great UK farmers to grow yellow peas plus some other fantastic pulses!
4. Kikki.K Shopping Pad
It’s no secret that I love stationery supplies. It’s definitely my weakness when travelling – I can’t help but pick up all the beautiful notebooks and pens! This Kikki.K shopping pad is perfect for keeping me organised in the kitchen (and to satisfy any stationery addiction).
5.Stockholm Herb Lester Map
I’m a big fan of Herb Lester maps, and typically take one wherever I go. I love their insider tips and hidden gems – they make every city so exciting to explore. The Stockholm edition is exactly what you need for a city-break. There’s everything from salty caramel from Pärlans Konfektyr to intimate eating at Bakfickan and a great deal more.
6.Kilner Jar with my homemade Lemon Curd!
The Swedes love fermenting and pickling and most can be found with a stash of jars in their cupboards! This tiny Kilner Jar is perfect for the simple lemon curd I’ll be making at my workshop.
Terms and conditions:
1. The prize is for two spots at a cookery workshop with Rachel Khoo at the Khoollect Studio, London on Wednesday 21st August 2019, plus two gift bags (the same or slightly similar to that pictured). The winner is responsible for travelling to the workshop.
2. Competition open until midnight on Sunday 11th August 2019 . Winner will be drawn at random shortly after and notified.
3. Once contacted, winners must respond to Rachel Khoo within three (3) working days to claim their prize. After this date, if Rachel Khoo has not received an address, a new winner may be selected by Rachel Khoo.
4. The winner voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the workshop for which the prize is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the workshop. The winner voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the winner from any claims arising from such causes.