Time to say bonjour to another winter. Good excuse to seek out cold-weather activities and of course, new recipes to enjoy with a warming cup of tea.
* Would love to make some Christmas biscuits using this cookie cutter.
* Can’t wait to try out my ice-skating skills (or maybe lack-of) here! For the first time the (stunning) Grand Palais in Paris will be transformed into an enormous ice-skating rink (from December 13, 2012 to January 6, 2013).
* Can we please have heated bike paths in Paris/London?!
* Nothing better than a fairy tale castle to transport you out of your winter woes.
* When it’s too cold outside, get cosy on the couch and into the Mind of a Chef.